Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of Komalanna Doddanannavar Bharatesh Pvt ITI – KDBPITI, Belgaum ), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
A) 1. S.S.L.C. Pass 2. Min. 5 yrs education in Karnataka.
2.Minimum 5 years study in Karnataka.
B) Age : Between 16 to 40 yrs as on 1st August.
C) Health : Candidate should be free from any contigious or
infectious decease and should produce a certificate of fitness from
a registered medical practitioner.